Hello Fairview PTO Members,
Thank you for your support of the Fairview PTO. Starting this week, we will send notifications for various PTO events via email and text. If you would like to be notified by text, please follow the below instructions to enable DirectorySpot to send notifications to your phone.
- Update your DirectorySpot app to version 3.7.0 or greater.
- Log in to the DirectorySpot app at least once.
- Allow the DirectorySpot app to send you Notifications.
- For iOS – Go to Settings > Notifications, scroll down to DirectorySpot, and make sure that Notifications are turned on. For more information on using Notifications with iOS devices click here
- For Android – Go to Settings > Apps, scroll down to DirectorySpot, and make sure that “Show notifications” is checked. For more information on using Notifications with Android devices, refer to the instructions for your version of the Android OS.
Notifications are stored in the Notification Center so you can find them by swiping down from the home screen and clicking Notifications.
Please reach out with any questions.
Fairview PTO Board
We happily accept all donations as a contribution worthy of membership to the Fairview PTO family, but only ask that you give what you are comfortable with. A $5 dollar donation gets you into the Directory Spot App, but if we average somewhere between $25–$75 dollars for the families that help support our PTO, then we fully fund our budget without having to run any additional fundraisers throughout the school year. This also gives us room to plan additional events and/or programs.
An example of an end-of-the-year event would be a field trip for the entire school and staff to a park or Forest preserve for a picnic involving lunch and numerous activities for our student body.
An example of a program would be planning the possible installation of hands-free faucets and commodes in the boys and girls bathrooms.
Register for the Directory Spot here.